Master Degree in Veterinary Health Product Development and Regulatory Affairs (VPDRA):
- Local / regional markets in need of professionals who can provide technical regulatory
guidance to the emerging industries and the regulatory bodies during product development and registration
- Collaboration between academia (Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of Cairo University FVMCU) and University of Surrey (UoS) and industry (Zoetis)
- Creation of an internationally accredited joint master's degree program in regulatory affairs-with the following objectives
- The identification of areas of possible mutual academic interest
- The identification of potential research opportunities and initiatives
- Staff exchange
- Collaboration on developing veterinary and bioscience courses, including potential link to VMD.
- Formation of the management structure of the program and drafting or the common guidelines (Code of good practice) between
- Development of the curriculum for the master's program that addresses African Middle Eastem and European needs.
- Graduation of master's degree graduates after 2 international accreditation of the program according to EU standards
- Degree will be registered at VMCU
- Seek Innovative learning including online!
- Initiation delayed by COVID-19 7. Target IRO 25 students/year